Providing the best support to relevant stakeholders in the Para Football refereeing fraternity through collaboration, education and raising awareness.
- Introduce and raise awareness of officiating in football for persons with disabilities to referees in new countries or developing Para Football.
- Provide general education of officiating in Para Football to our stakeholders
- Supporting member associations by connecting them to refereeing specialists in Para Football and from Partner International Federations.
- Facilitate the sharing of feedback and best practices between Partner International Federations Group referees and match officials.
- Bringing together stakeholders of Para Football to conduct research in the area of officiating.
- Developing inclusive and accessible opportunities for persons with disabilities to become referees in all types of football.
Alexandros Karaiosif (GRE) Officiating
Daniel Wong (SIN) Officiating