Para Football ("we") are registered in the Netherlands, with further information available here.
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the data controller is Para Football.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site, by responding to surveys or questionnaires sent out by us or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this site. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information and services that you request from us;
- to keep you informed and up-to-date of our activities and services we offer; to invite you to participate in events, forums, discussions, surveys and the like;
- to analyse information provided to us; for statistical analysis purposes; for preparing reports and the like; for research and comparison;
- to provide you with information about services we offer that are similar to those that you have already received or enquired about;
- to provide you with information about services we feel may interest you. We will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about services similar to those which we have provided previously to you. If you do not want us to use your data in this way please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Our bases for collecting and using the information
We are entitled to use your personal data in the ways set out in this privacy notice on the following bases:
- the use of personal data in this way is necessary for the performance of a contract with you, for provision of our products and/or services or to take steps at your request prior to entering into such a contract;
- we have legal obligations that we have to discharge;
- the use of your personal data is necessary for our legitimate interests in:
- ensuring the quality of the products and services we provide to you;
- collecting information for marketing purposes;
- communicating with you; and/or
- statistical analysis;
- you have consented to such use; and/or
- to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights for the purposes of legal proceedings.
We process your sensitive and special categories of information (this includes personal data revealing your racial or ethnic origin, disability, or data concerning sexual orientation) where we have asked for your explicit consent or otherwise where this is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
If provision of your personal information is a legal or contractual requirement or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract with us, and you choose not to provide it, we may not be able to perform some of the tasks we need to in order to provide certain products or services to you.
If you do choose to provide your consent you can withdraw it at any time by contacting us here.
Information for marketing purposes
We use your information to identify products, services and events that we think may be of interest to you. We will only send you marketing messages where you have consented to such contact, or in the case of products and services, where these are similar to those that we have already provided to you.
You have the right to ask us not to not send you marketing messages by telephone or e-mail at any time. You can also let us know at any time that you wish to change your mind and to start receiving such messages.
You can do this:
- by replying directly to the marketing message;
- in case you wish to withdraw from all marketing communications, you can also unsubscribe from all marketing by clicking the appropriate link in any email you receive; or
- at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
If Para Football or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Your data may also be available to our website provider to enable us and them to deliver their service to us, carry out analysis and research on demographics, interests and behaviour of our users and supporters to help us gain a better understanding of them to enable us to improve our services. This may include connecting data we receive from you on the website to data available from other sources. Your personally identifiable data will only be used where it is necessary for the analysis required, and where your interests for privacy are not deemed to outweigh their legitimate interests in developing new services for us. In the case of this activity the following will apply:
Your data will be made available to our website provider
Our website provider will not transfer your data to any other third party, or transfer your data outside of the EEA.
They will store your data for a maximum of 7 years.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Keeping your information
We will keep your information only for as long as necessary depending on the purpose for which it was provided. Details of retention periods for different aspects of your personal information are available in our retention policy which you can request by contacting us.
When determining the relevant retention periods, we will take into account factors including:
our contractual and business relationships with you;
legal obligations under applicable law to retain data for a certain period of time;
statute of limitations under applicable law(s);
You have certain rights in relation to your personal data.
Your rights in connection with personal information
- Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
- Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or that of a third party). You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a "data subject access request"). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are processing it lawfully.
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see above).
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request the transfer of your personal information to another party in a machine-readable, commonly used and structured format.
If you want to exercise any of these rights then please contact us here. The various rights are not absolute and each is subject to certain exceptions or qualifications.
We will respond to your request within one month of receipt of your request. In some cases we may not be able to fulfil your request to exercise the right before this date, and may need to request more time. Where we cannot provide a full response to you for any reason, we will let you know about this in our initial reply to your request.
Your duty to inform us of changes
It is important that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal information changes during your working relationship with us.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information (or to exercise any of the other rights). In some cases, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request for access is clearly unfounded or excessive, or if you request multiple copies of the information. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with the request in such circumstances.
What we may need from you
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is another appropriate security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
Right to complain
If you wish to request further information about any of the above rights, or if you are unhappy with how we have handled your information, please contact us here.
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint or believe our processing of your information does not comply with data protection law, you can make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Links to other websites
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Donate to Para Football
By making a donation, you can support Para Football to offer more programmes, develop projects and create more opportunities worldwide for persons with disabilities to play football.